This section of my blog is entirely concentrated on parkrun, the locations and the people I am lucky to meet!
- Different parkrun events 122
- UK parkruns events 144
- Not parkruns 210
- Regionnaire for Greater London
- parkrun PB 27:17 St Albans 03/10/2015
- Volunteered on 112 separate days
- Trees donated in my dad’s name start date 13/08/2022 current total 6
If you would like to view my current total of completed parkrun UK it is available on the most events list on their website!
Here is the link to all my run reports indexed events
- Cowell Club – first 100 different events link
- Beyond Cowell Club 101+ events current link
- Greater London region events link
- Lucky Dip Tourism – random order of completing the next closest 50 parkruns still to run as of 8th March 2019 link
- Alphabet Challenge link
- National Trust events link
- Junior parkrun events link
Cowell Club 100 – completed
Run 100 different UK parkrun events that started at St Albans back on 21st February 2015 and finished at Houghton Hall on 8th September 2018
Dedications – Cowell Club
I am dedicating my Cowell Club parkrun adventure in honour of my dad who died peacefully on the 18th February and Mark Sherwood a good friend and fellow parkrun tourist who sadly passed away suddenly after a very short illness!
Dad the love we have for you will never diminish, I am proud to have been your son! You were a kind gentle man always willing to help others, the world will be a little dimmer with your passing.Your love and strength have you enriched all of our lives, our deep sadness is overwhelming to bear, but we will remember the joyous moments we spent together and smile!
All our love forever Diane and Mark xxxx
I was only lucky to meet Mark a few times but my abiding memory of him was his sense of fun and adventure, just an all round decent guy to be around!!
I remember the time on his 99th different parkrun at Cassiobury, Watford he brought in Cadbury 99 flake ice creams for us all to celebrate this milestone, lovely gesture 🙂
Capital Adventures – completed
The challenge was originally to run at the time all the 47 Greater London region parkruns in one year for a great local charity this was in my case Keech Hospice Care!
If you would like to read these Greater London parkrun reviews, please go to my dedicated Lon-done page 🙂